GridView Control and XML Feed?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:50

GridView Control and XML Feed?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi everyone,

I was reading this thread regarding the gridview control and using this to feed xml content: www.sitefinity.com/.../how-to-use-gridview-control

I am new to Sitefinity (5.1v) and .NET in general. I don't understand this terminology. I followed all steps mentioned above but got stuck at #7. I do not see a GridView control to "drag out". Can someone please help assist in explaining how to simply read data from an xml file onto my page?

I think I may be overthinking this process, as I don't expect a CMS to be too code-heavy to use because that would provide a disadvantage to its purpose.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Best,

Maria

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Nov-2012 00:00

Hi,

The GridView control is not present in Sitefinity 5.1. In order to include a GridView control in your SItefinity project, you can follow the simple steps from here, and then use it to feed XML content.

Kind regards,
Vasya Stankova
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed