Cannot export subscribers

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:31

Cannot export subscribers

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Nov-2012 00:00

I cannot get my subscriber lists to export.  Firebug tells me that the requested URL (/Telerik.Sitefinity.ExportSubscribersHttpHandler.ashx) cannot be found. Below is the error log. Any ideas?

----------------------------------------
Timestamp: 11/15/2012 7:34:41 PM

Message: HandlingInstanceID: 2710baaf-2dd4-417e-80fe-6e89b3fb7704
An exception of type 'System.Web.HttpException' occurred and was caught.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/15/2012 14:34:41
Type : System.Web.HttpException, System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
Message : The file '/Telerik.Sitefinity.ExportSubscribersHttpHandler.ashx' does not exist.
Source : System.Web
Help link : 
WebEventCode : 0
ErrorCode : -2147467259
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : System.Web.Compilation.BuildResult GetVPathBuildResultInternal(System.Web.VirtualPath, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Stack Trace :    at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultInternal(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResultWithNoAssert(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean throwIfNotFound, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
   at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetVPathBuildResult(HttpContext context, VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean noBuild, Boolean allowCrossApp, Boolean allowBuildInPrecompile, Boolean ensureIsUpToDate)
   at System.Web.UI.SimpleHandlerFactory.System.Web.IHttpHandlerFactory2.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, VirtualPath virtualPath, String physicalPath)
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.MaterializeHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Additional Info:

MachineName : ----
TimeStamp : 11/15/2012 7:34:41 PM
FullName : Telerik.Sitefinity.Utilities, Version=5.2.3700.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b28c218413bdf563
AppDomainName : /LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-2-129974451507984343
ThreadIdentity : mcaylor
WindowsIdentity : IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0
Requested URL : www.mansimedia.com/Telerik.Sitefinity.ExportSubscribersHttpHandler.ashx

Category: ErrorLog

Priority: 0

EventId: 90000

Severity: Error

Title:Enterprise Library Exception Handling

Machine: ----

App Domain: /LM/W3SVC/4/ROOT-2-129974451507984343

ProcessId: 4280

Process Name: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

Thread Name: 

Win32 ThreadId:4100

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2012 00:00

Hello Amanda,

Please see your ticket for information and additional details required to help you out with this. Once we get a solution for you there we will make sure to post it here for everyone.

Thanks.

Greetings,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Dec-2012 00:00

Is there any update on this, on 5.2 export doesnt seem to work?

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2012 00:00

Hi Rehan,

What problem are you having and which errors are you getting exactly? Here is a video of it working in 5.2.3800.

Greetings,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

all sorted, was the handlers . thanks

Hi, 
I am using 5.2.3700

What was the problem? I want to fix mine.

because what I am facing is, when I click on export nothing happens. I don't see the file in the video below or in my download page of google chrome? any ideas?

Hi,

Take a look at this article:http://www.sitefinity.com/documentation/documentationarticles/upgrading-you-sitefinity-5.1-project-to-the-latest-version
 and make sure that you have the handlers for the subscriber export service in place. If there are missing, adding them will resolve the issue.

Greetings,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Sep-2013 00:00

Your link does not work

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you reporting the problem, I have updated the link. The handlers are added during the upgrade to 5.2 as noted in the article. 

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

This thread is closed