Customise zero search results message

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:45

Customise zero search results message

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Nov-2012 00:00

How do I customise the message in searchResults.ascx that comes up when there are no search results? It currently says '0 search results for <search term>', and nothing else.

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Nov-2012 00:00

Hello,

In order to change the label "0 search results for <search term>" you need to follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Sitefinity backend of your project
2. Select Administrations -> Interface Labels & Messages
3. Search for "search results for"
4. Modify the label

All the best,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-May-2013 00:00

Hi Stefani Tacheva,

Can you tell me how I can get?
- search word
- and total number of matches like ( '0' search results for <search term>)

Thank you!

Posted by Community Admin on 14-May-2013 00:00

Hello,

As I mentioned the following label "0 search results for <search term>" could be found under Administrations -> Interface Labels & Messages if you search for a label called "search results for". Then you will see one result with this label and you ahve the ability to access the label and change the message. You could find all labels in this section.

Kind regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed