Publish/Unpublish Date Format

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:08

Publish/Unpublish Date Format

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2012 00:00

I am sorry if this is already out there but I can not find it in the Forums. 
How do I change the format of the date for News/ Events/ etc.  for the Scheduled Publish on .. and Scheduled Unpublish on ... dates that are displayed underneath the title in the backend grid? (to this format MMM, dd, yyy for indstance)

I can change the Last Modified date in the Advanced Settings but can not find how to change the other dates.

Thank you for anyone's input!

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Nov-2012 00:00

Hello Laura,

A resource label handles how the publish/unpublish message appears in the back end. You can manage it by going to Administration > Interface Labels and Messages. It's located under the "ApprovalWorkflowResources" type and "Scheduled" key but you can search for it by just typing "Scheduled publish on". Select it and you can modify the date format and even the message it displays entirely. You'll see it in this format:

Scheduled publish on content.PublicationDate:dd/MM/yy 'at' HH:mm[[[content.ExpirationDate], unpublish on content.ExpirationDate:dd/MM/yy 'at' HH:mm]]

Changes made to the label will persist throughout the back end and to any workflow instances that utilize it.

If you have any questions about this feel free to let me know!

Kind regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Nov-2012 00:00

Thank you!  I don't know how I missed that item under Administration...  we have recently upgraded our sites and I just missed it!  Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Nov-2012 00:00

Hello,

No problem. Let me know if you need help with anything else!

Kind regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed