Programatic access to User Segments

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 05:15

Programatic access to User Segments

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Nov-2012 00:00

In a widget, am I able to call a method to see if a user currently matches any segments?...so I can target by widget?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello,

It should be possible in a custom widget, with the use of the Personalization service to check if it matches segments. I will have to look into this further and will post here again when I have for info.

Kind regards,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Dec-2012 00:00

I would be much more happy if it could be added to the dev documentation perhaps? :)

...poke Slavo? :)

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Dec-2012 00:00

Hello Steve,

I completely agree. After talking to Slavo, and the personalization API will be the priority for documenting after New Year. He is currently preparing the new SDK for 5.3.

All the best,
Atanas Valchev
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi folks,

Does the current question resolved? because I have the same requirement here and asking for professional advice, it would be more than happy if anyone could share the solution.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

PC

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi folks,

Does the current question resolved? because I have the same requirement here and asking for professional advice, it would be more than happy if anyone could share the solution.
Thank you!

Regards,

PC

This thread is closed