Blog post search

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:57

Blog post search

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Dec-2012 00:00

Where is it I can set the fields that the backend blog post list searches on?

Mine seems to only be looking at titles not content?

Steve,
  Does this blog post help you?

Hey Richard,
  No I'm actually looking for the backend search, like the blog post master list view...the search in the toolbar of the backend :)

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Aug-2013 00:00

We recently upgrade our sitefinity from 5.1 to 6.1.   We can not preview the Blog and News into blog post and news post for preview. What is the cause for the same. Is there any way we can preview as on 5.1. Any settings for he same ?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Maulik,

Because in version 6.1 these items are previewed in the context of the page where there are displayed, you have to display them in a page first. After this in Pages where News(Blog Posts) are published you can choose the preview depending on particular page. For your convenience I have recorded a short video.

http://screencast.com/t/MANNSomCoC

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Aug-2013 00:00

Kaloyan,
we have page to display  news and blog post but still we can not see our content into preview.

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Sep-2013 00:00

Hi Maulik,

If your news items are displayed with a news widget on some pages there should be no problems with the preview. If you still have a problem I would suggest to open a support ticket and provide us with a backend credentials to your website in order to inspect the problem directly there.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed