Custom module how to define relationships.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:53

Custom module how to define relationships.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello, I've been investigating how to build modules in SF for an upcoming project. 

I won't be able to use the module builder because I'll need to make use of comments. I haven't been able to find any tutorial/documentation on how to create a module with relationships. I need this for the following example:

Let's say we have an webinair and people need to be able to register on the webinair. How do I achieve this in SF? This relationship will require a new table.  

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello, Khai!
Here is a simple step-by-step guide:
Creating webinars module with comments in Sitefinity

Hope this helps

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jan-2013 00:00

Hey Pavel, Thanks but I meant not to use the module builder but to build a module ( Content module ) in code that supports the built-in comments and also additionally has a feature so that users can sign up for a webinair ( Would be implemented the same like the built in comments though.. ). I can't also seem to find anything on how comments work in Sitefinity.. Anyone has info about that?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello Khai,

Please review the following forum which discusses the current implementation and limitation of comments in custom fields. There are also suggestions for other methods of comment implementation.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed