Asyncupload with sf Image Library

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:52

Asyncupload with sf Image Library

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2013 00:00

I have been exploring this option and simply do not know the best way to approach the problem.

When writing something relatively simple, like a user registration module, what is the best way (in v5.2) to allow the user to upload 1 or more images that are tied to their account, but accessible through the Sitefinity image library?

So far I have tried a RadAsyncUpload control in a custom widget. I can get the control to upload a file, but do not know how to get the file into the image library while still relating it to the user's  information in the database.

Am I missing a tutorial or example of this somewhere? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi Zac,

We have answered you in the support thread, but you can share the information with the community as well.

All the best,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed