Re ordering Dynamic module content

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:50

Re ordering Dynamic module content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2013 00:00

Hi,

I created a dynamic module with module builder. It contains list of employees. How can the sitefinity admin re order the list of employees visually (Like how list of pages can be reordered) ?  

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!!

Prashant

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2013 00:00

Hello Prashant,

Thank you for using our service.

You could sort dynamic and content items by title and email in the grid. More information could be found in the following blog post:

www.sitefinity.com/.../sorting-dynamic-and-content-items-by-title-and-email-in-the-grid

If you want to filter dynamic content items in the grid by workflow status you need to follow the steps described in the blog post bellow:

www.sitefinity.com/.../filtering_dynamic_content_items_in_the_backend_grid_by_workflow_status.aspx

Moreover you can filter dynamic content items by taxonomies in the back-end grid and in the frond-end following these blog posts:

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/stoimenstoimenov/posts/12-09-03/filtering_dynamic_items_by_taxonomies_in_the_backend_grid.aspx

www.sitefinity.com/.../filtering_dynamic_items_by_custom_taxonomy_in_the_front_end.aspx

Furthermore there is a feature request logged and you can track and vote for its status in PITS here.

I hope that my answer was informative enough, should you have any other inquires or problems, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

This thread is closed