AWS load balanced server

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:53

AWS load balanced server

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2013 00:00

Are there any issues with running a siteinfinity website on Amazon's load balanced server environmnet

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Feb-2013 00:00

Hi David,

There haven't been any reported issues with Sitefintiy runnign under AWS when using it as Load Balancer service. We offer load balancing support out of the box through our Load Balancing module. You can read more about it on this section from our documentation.

The only condition that you'll need to meet is that the nodes can communicate between each other (i.e. each node is accessible from the other node) and you know the addresses of each node, so you can configure them in Sitefinity's Load balancing module.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi David,

I'm curious if you are running your Sitefinity website on AWS?  We need a development/staging environment asap and I thought about getting set up on the free AWS for the time-being to test things out because I'm thinking about moving the live website over to cloud hosting.  My concern is I haven't seen much in the forums about customers that are using AWS.  What has been your experience?  Would you recommend it?  Anything I should be aware of?  I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my questions.  Thanks!

This thread is closed