How can I Publish RSS as Sitefinity content under separate n

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:59

How can I Publish RSS as Sitefinity content under separate news providers

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2013 00:00

I already know how to setup different news providers, but I am looking for a way to select these specific providers when configuring the "Publish as" options for feeds and notifications.  

Right now there are three options: 1.) News 2.) Events 3.) Lists.

Selecting either news or events will just drop all the generated feed content directly into the default provider and I did not see a way to select another provider for this.

Selecting list will allow you to target a specific list to push the content to.  As a work around I am experimenting with creating lists for each feed topic that I want and then selecting those, but semantically I would prefer to use news to store these.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Stacey,

At the moment usig different providers for feeds is not implemented. However, this requirement has been logged as a feature request in our system. You can vote for it and track its progress, following the PITS link below:

w.telerik.com/support/pits.aspx#/public/sitefinity/10025 

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed