Content block inside other content block

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:39

Content block inside other content block

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2013 00:00

I'm trying to wrap one content block around another floating block in a body of text but can't seem to find out to do this through the UI. Sitefinity inserts so much extraneous code its difficult to do this through CSS. Is there a way through the UI to set this up or should I continue with CSS?

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for contacting us.

If I have understood correctly I am afraid that there is no way you can place one content block into another one. However I believe I am mistaken on this so could you please elaborate further on your request? I am having troubles understanding what exactly are you trying to achieve, so if possible please provide some graphics (screenshots, video etc.) that illustrate this.

Additionally please take a look at our Documentation for the CSS class references and better understanding of the markup output of Sitefinity. I believe you will find this useful.

I hope this helps. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed