Create site map xml

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:03

Create site map xml

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Mar-2013 00:00

Hello,

I would like to create a dynamic XML sitemap (to submit to google) in SF 5.2

I was thinking about have a page in CMS with a usercontrol to render XML content.

I cannot find the way to retrieve page structure in CMS?

Could anyone guide me if there's a class/method helper to retrieve Pages in CMS with URL, Title so I can respond in XML format?

Thank you very much,

knott

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2013 00:00

I believe there's a Sitemap test module in the SDK or there's a pre-built one here: enterprisefinity.com/.../sitemap-generator

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2013 00:00

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much. It's very helpful.

Regards,
knott

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2013 00:00

This is only available for version up to 5.4. Anyone have a solution for newer versions?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Nov-2013 00:00

Hi,

To get this information for the Sitemap Generator you will need to contact the publisher, which is Enterprisefinity. Please note that widgets/modules in the marketplace are 3rd party add-ons, that are not provided by Sitefinity.

We also have a blog post here on some SDK examples you can look up to create your own.

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/joshmorales/posts/josh-morales-blog/2011/12/22/new_sitefinity_4_4_sdk_sample_sitemap_module

We have a feature request created. You could find its description and vote for its popularity on the following URL. When planning releases, we are always going through the feature requests in PITS and taking decision based on votes.

Moreover, there is a forum post from a client that might be useful.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Nov-2013 00:00

Also note that the last time I used the Enterprisefinity solution it has a settings screen.  These settings are persisted correctly to the Config file BUT they don't actually take effect.

Still, the default settings are usually fine.

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello,

You could also take a look at this forum post where a client (LUDWIG) has shared some suggestions.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed