Form Validation - One field validates another - Confirm Emai

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:22

Form Validation - One field validates another - Confirm Email Address

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Apr-2013 00:00

I am looking for a nice solution to validate form elements based on each other.  For example, I would like to place an enter 'email address' textbox on the form and below that another textbox that states 'confirm email address'.    I don't want the form to submit if the two email boxes are not equal.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi Kaveh,

Currently this is not possible out of the box, so you can create a custom form widget using Thunder with 2 text boxes. One for the email and one to confirm the email and handle the logic to compare the values in them.

All the best,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2013 00:00

I'd be interested to see if/how anybody has done this successfully.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-May-2014 00:00

Hi Pavel,

Is there any update on this topic?  

Jerson

Posted by Community Admin on 08-May-2014 00:00

Hello Jerson,

We have not yet introduced this in Sitefinity, so the only option would be to make a custom control. You can take a look at  the following Feature request logged in the system and cast your vote to increase its popularity. This will also subscribe you to automatic notifications each time this item's status changes.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed