Custom Properties on Pages

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:04

Custom Properties on Pages

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi!

I'm trying to setup some custom fields on a Page for a directory index widget I plan on creating, but I can't seem to find where i can create these fields.

When i was looking at this plugin, i saw that there was a 'sub menu image' field which is exactly what i'm trying to accomplish. Can someone point me in the right direction as to how the field can be added?

I'm using sitefinity 5.4, if that helps!

Cheers,
Joel

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2013 00:00

figured it out, nevermind :D

edit: scratch that, i followed these:
www.sitefinity.com/.../adding-dynamic-field-to-pages
www.sitefinity.com/.../can-tags-and-categories-be-applied-to-a-page

and all i've been able to do is create fields which render out when i'm trying to create/edit a page (the edit one is buggy), can anyone point me in the right direction?

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi,

I am glad to see that you have found resources and a solution.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2013 00:00

Hey Stefani,

I haven't actually found a way to achieve it in a clean manor, and have resorted to another implementation. When will the feature to add fields to a page, and have the data persist be introduced? It seems as though a lot of people have been after the functionality.

Cheers,
Joel

This thread is closed