Mobile App Generator: Missing Cordova.js File

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:55

Mobile App Generator: Missing Cordova.js File

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Apr-2013 00:00

Hi,

I've created a new app using the Mobile App generator in Sitefinity 6.  I've downloaded the app as a zip file and used the files to create a new website in Visual Studio.  Now when I launch the app I get a message in the browser console that the cordova.js file can't be found. I've checked the zip file and I don't see this file in the root folder. Is there an additional step needed to download the cordova.js file with the mobile app created in Sitefinity?

Thanks,

Randy

Posted by Community Admin on 01-May-2013 00:00

Hello Randy,

Thank you for contacting Sitefinity Support.

In general the development of hybrid mobile apps require the installation of additional software (SDKs, emulators, etc.). We recommend you to use the Telerik's Icenium platform for the further development of your mobile app. lcenium provides advanced tools for coding, debugging, version control, simulation, and device deployment as well as publication assistance to the App Store and Google Play. Another way to proceed with the further development of your mobile app is to install on your PC a Cordova compatible mobile SDK. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,
Tihomir
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed