Uncaught Type Error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:58

Uncaught Type Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-May-2013 00:00

I have created a module and changed the template for the module. In the page template i included the JS. When i run the site it gives me an Uncaught Type Error which usually says that a JS file is not being loaded. All the JS load and only once from what i can see. Any clue to why this would come up?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-May-2013 00:00

Hello Ian,

Since all JavaScript files are said to be loaded, what comes to my mind is that the issue might be related to some of these suggestions:

• Missing permissions on the user using the module - could occur if there are methods which make attempt for db data manipulation
  • Repeating ids  
  • The script runs before rendering the whole page (wait for the DOM to be ready)

You can also check the Sitefinity Error log located in ~/App_Data/Sitefinity/Logs to see if any related errors are listed there

Regards,
Ivaylo Angelov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed