Custom Payment provider - Epay

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:22

Custom Payment provider - Epay

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2013 00:00

Hi all

We are looking for the latest documentation for creation our own custom payment provider. We wish to integrate to Epay. Anyone have some documentation or experience with this?

Many thanks in advance :-)
Henrik 

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2013 00:00

Hi Hendrik,

I don't know EPay, but if it has an API that let's you do payments without leaving the website, you can create your own payment provider.

If you are looking for an example of an implementation, I can't help you. Just follow the interfaces of the payment provider.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2013 00:00

Hi Daniel
Many thanks for your reply.
We are currently trying to integrate to our e-pay provider that opens a popup window containing the payment information. But how do we integrate to this popup window from sitefinity when the user checkouts,?  We are using the Ecommerce module.

Kind regrds
Henrik

Hello Henrik,

At this time our ecommerce providers do not support non-transparent payment providers. So any payment providers that require you to leave the site via a new window or popup are not supported.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Patrick Dunn
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Hendrik,

This actually means you probably end up with using a one-page checkout mechanism, in which you can customize the checkout process. If you need an example or more details I could provide you with one.

-Daniel

Hi Daniel

That sounds great. I think i'am at the very bottom here, so any starting point from here would be great. Could you send it to my email henrik@net-ressourcer.dk 

Best regards
Henrik

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2013 00:00

Hi Hendrik,

Basically what I've done is:

• Got the OnePage Checkout example from Steve Miller (you can find it at GitHub) Modified it, so it had the look and feel I wantedPut it into a separate class library
  • In my Sitefinity project I created a new Widget that holds the template for the custom checkout.
I defined two properties that holds the URLs of the pages my Payment Provider needed to communicate with:
  • ReportUrl
    The PaymentProvider uses this page to sent back the status of thePayment. In this page I placed a widget that reads the URL parameters sothat when the payment is done, I can set the Order to status 'Paid' (or whatever the status might be).
  • DoneUrl
    If the process is done, the Payment Provider would redirect the client to this URL. I simply show a Thank You message on this page or a message in case something went wrong.
So this way you can easily navigate away from your page and come back to get some status.
The code on GitHub you will find helpful I think, since it deals with the ShoppingCart and OrderStatus.

Maybe with SF 6.0 you will need to adjust the code a bit, since the
Countries are now inside the Location (from what I remembered from the
release notes).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Hi Hendrik,

Basically what I've done is:

Got the OnePage Checkout example from Steve Miller
 (you can find it at GitHub) Modified it, so it had the look and feel I wantedPut it
into a separate class libraryIn my Sitefinity project I created a new Widget that holds the template for the custom checkout.

Defined two properties
I defined two properties that holds the URLs of the pages my Payment Provider needed to communicate with:

ReportUrl
The PaymentProvider uses this page to sent back the status of
thePayment. In this page I placed a widget that reads the URL parameters
sothat when the payment is done, I can set the Order to status 'Paid'
(or whatever the status might be).

DoneUrl
If the process is done, the Payment Provider would redirect the
client to this URL. I simply show a Thank You message on this page or a
message in case something went wrong.
So this way you can easily navigate away from your page and come back to get some status.

The code on GitHub you will find helpful I think, since it deals with the ShoppingCart and OrderStatus.

Maybe with SF 6.0 you will need to adjust the code a bit, since the
Countries are now inside the Location (from what I remembered from the release notes).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Daniel

Sorry, for some reason I cannot save my posts with formatting. It gives me a message that I have entered invalid content.

@Siteifnity: what's wrong with the forum?

This is the URL to the CheckOut code on GitHub: http://knstr.it/11d9CIW

Kind regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

Many many thanks for your reply. :-)
I will look it through and then get back if I have further qustions and with the results.

Best regards
Henrik

This thread is closed