Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:11

Sitefenity News Widget image field

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00

How do I add news module object image

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00
Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Sedat,

to archive your desired scenario you can follow the steps from blog post that is noted in the link that you gave to us.  Because the link to the blog post is broken I will paste here the correct link for your convenience:

http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/slavoingilizov/posts/slavo-ingilizovs-blog/2011/09/09/extend_the_image_selector_for_content_items_with_filtering_by_album

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Thank you using it.But I install I got the picture here.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Sedat,

Can you please elaborate a bit further on your last reply?  If you have any problems about the implementation would it be possible to share more detailed information?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed