Can't develop with trial license

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:44

Can't develop with trial license

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00

Well, this is frustrating :) I've been using SF 6.0 for  over 30 days. Now when trying to log in to the CMS, I get "Your license has expired". Am I, the developer, really locked out from developing until the client purchases the license? I don't remember this being an issue with 3.x-5.x. Hosed, please help!

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jun-2013 00:00

Adam,

You should be able to run it, without any problems, on localhost. I've never run it that way but...that's the word on the street. :)

You could also hit up sales and ask to have your trial extended.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Adam,

Per my recent e-mail to you, I am happy to extend your trial if you need some more time to evaluate the product ( just need the info I asked for from you to do so).  

Sitefinity trials are good for evaluation and proof-of-concept purposes. If you are looking to start project development phase, you/your client will need to purchase a Sitefinity license prior to commencing the project in order gain access to development and technical support.

Regards,
Bill
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed