Directing Pages Internally

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:49

Directing Pages Internally

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi there! We recently lost our entire website Database (web hosting server error without recent back up) I am currently working on updating the website back to what it was before the crash. We have a floating page that needs to be directed to an existing page on the website. How would I go about re-directing this page?

Thank you!!
Christie
(struggling...just struggling)

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi Christie,

Go to the Titles and Properties of the page and select "Allow multiple URLs for this page" to get the redirect options. It's also explained here.

Hi Arno, 

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I think I may have an older version? I see the Properties and 'More Settings' option but there is no check box for page redirect. Is there another way on the older version?

Thanks!
Christie

Hi Christie,

Sorry, I am not familiar with the older versions. You can best post your version number here and then I'm sure there will be someone here who can guide you.

Good luck!

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Christie,

All versions from Sitefinity 4.0 to 6.0 have the option Arno mentioned. Please refer to the attached image for further reference.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed