Where in the SQL Database issfsearchResultUrl populated from

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:35

Where in the SQL Database issfsearchResultUrl populated from?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jun-2013 00:00

I am using sitefinity's web services to create News Items, and its working great except I am having a slight problem with searching my new items. The titles and content return in the search widget, but the links to the articles do not.

The field on the front end that doesnt seem to be populating with my Web Service call  is "sfsearchResultUrl"

Does anyone know  Where in the SQL Database is this field being pulled from, or what field of the news item it uses?

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello,

If I understand what you are asking for then you can use the following samples with just a bit of modification.

<p><a href="@Html.Raw("/mynews/newsitems" + @Html.Raw(newsItem.ItemDefaultUrl))">Read More...</a></p>

<p><a href="@Html.Raw("/mynews/newsitems" + @Html.Raw(newsItem.Urls[0].Url))">Read Morer...</a></p>

Basically you have two options: ItemDefaultUrl and Urls[0].Url. Both do the same thing, ItemDefaultUrl just implicitly returns the first url in the collection.

Please note: The "/mynews/newsitems" should be the path to where your news page is located. This example is displaying a news page that is two levels deep in the sitemap. So MyNews (Page group) --> NewsItems (Page). Your's may not be 2 deep, just using this as an example for constructing urls.

Regards,

Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed