Trial Version of Sitefinity in Azure

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:31

Trial Version of Sitefinity in Azure

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2013 00:00

Hi! Im new to Sitefinity and I am currently evaluating the trial version. I have redeployed Sitefinity under 2 instances of Azure and found two problems. The first problem is that I keep seeing a yellow screen of death regarding validation of viewstate. The message is:

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that machineKey configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

The asp.net project that was tested/migrated to Sitefinity was previously written in asp.net MVC and would not be using viewstate. Would disabling the viewstate for page and custom user controls resolve the issue? I have also attached the image of exception message. 

The second problem is that I keep get logged out in the back office (Sitefinity) every once in a while just by loading or going through another page. There is no reason for this to happen on the side of our project configuration since it is set up to happen using a distributed session provider specifically for azure.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Andrew,

I am closing this thread as it is the same as this one:
http://www.sitefinity.com/developer-network/forums/developing-with-sitefinity-/trial-version-of-sitefinity-in-azure

Regards,
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed