Sample PHP Code to Create News and Events

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:53

Sample PHP Code to Create News and Events

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2013 00:00

Hello Everyone,
I'm new to Sitefinity and .NET Development, but have been doing web development with PHP as a hobby for a few years. I know the Sitefinity SDK and Documentation are very thorough, but I was unable to follow many of the examples as I don't have a .NET development environment and am not very familiar with C Sharp.

I assume I am not the only PHP Developer out there who would like to programatically work with Sitefinity.

So, I've created some sample code using PHP/cURL/WCF for the community that shows how to:
Login with credentials
Create a News Item
Create a Event Item
Print all News Items
Print all Event Items
..all in PHP

I've added the code to github and will link it below. If you find a problem, incorrect comment, obsolete or improper code or such, please me know on github or by replying to this thread.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Nov-2014 00:00

Hi -- I'd like to know the answer to this also since I use PHP.  How can I find out?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi all,

@Laura

This thread is actually available here, where Dave share the GitHub link he had in mind. Also you can review this forum thread that deals with migrating PHP content.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed