Backend page footer is broken. Overlays content when a scrol

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:49

Backend page footer is broken. Overlays content when a scroll bar is present.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Jul-2013 00:00

I have found a rather annoying bug with your footer with back end pages. I discovered it when using an asp Multiview control, as one view was significantly larger than the first, which caused the footer to cover part of my form.

I have attached images to show what is happening.

bep_footer_ok, is the form displaying with no vertical scroll bar required.

bep_footer_error, is what happens when you shrink the browser window, so that a scroll bar appears. The footer remains on the bottom of the window when resizing, however if you scroll the footer is stuck at the bottom of the client height of the window, and not the scroll height.

I have tried to use jQuery and Javascript code to capture the scroll event and dynamically adjust the footer top margin accordingly. However nothing I've tried works.

Also, when I checked the template for the page I was using, the footer ID was "T39A2049A003". Is this correct?

Do you have any solutions I can try to fix this annoying footer scroll issue?

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2013 00:00

Hello Lurch,

I've encountered this once before, and the problem there was that the custom had set fixed width and height for the controls on the backend page. I can't be sure that this is the case with your page, so if it's possible, please submit a ticket with logic credentials to your website, where I can inspect the problem with a web developer tool.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed