Forms Vallidation Scrolls Up

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:39

Forms Vallidation Scrolls Up

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Team Telerik,

We have a form located at the bottom of the page. There are validations for few fields. If those validations are not met, the validation need to fire. On button click, the validations fire correctly, but the page scrolls to the top of the page. By this, the user again has to scroll at the bottom, to reach the form and check the validation errors.

Please let us know how we can resolve this?

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Hello Siddesh,

Have you created the form with the embedded Sitefinity form builder, or is this a custom form that you've developed from scratch? Can you also tell me a little bit more about you project?

Regards,
Stanislav
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Stanislav,

We have created this by adding a new project FormsNotification, that allows us to handle submit events of the forms. We have to capture few data on submit of each form for our internal tracking purpose.

I have my manager's account as well, through which I can add a ticket and we give you the URLs as well.

In case of anything, please let me know. 

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

Try adding this to the OnClientClick event of the input button.

onClientClick="window.scrollTo = function(x,y)  return true; ;"

Regards,
Stanislav
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed