6.1 Newsletter Template Like a web page CSS

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:03

6.1 Newsletter Template Like a web page CSS

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Aug-2013 00:00

In 6.1 you can choose a template (.master) for a newsletter template the same way you can choose a template for a page. 

However the theme set to the template is not used and I can't find a way to choose a them. Do we have to create a .master with inline css for newsletter campains?

www.sitefinity.com/.../sneak_preview_email_campaigns_in_sitefinity_5_1

Newsletter “Like a web page”Sitefinity is giving you the flexibility of designing your newsletter in its Layout Editor like it is a regular webpage. This gives you the power of using already existing widgets and content in the system while Sitefinity is converting all div layouts into tables, so that they can be properly interpreted by the majority of web clients. In previous versions of the product you had to implement all your stylesheets as inline styles which was making this feature hard to use. With Sitefinity 5.1 we have implemented a CSS parser that converts all external CSS files to inline styles, so you can design & edit your newsletter like a web page.
UNQUOTE

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Markus,

I have tested your scenario on my test project and I can't find any problem with the .master templates. Would it be possible to share some screenshots or video demonstrating the problem in order to get a better picture of it?

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Aug-2013 00:00

Dear Kayolan

As per your request: Screencast

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Have you managed to resolve the issue? We currently face the same problem.

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2014 00:00

Dear Igor

I have not tried and Telerik never came back with any repsons to my screencast :-(

Updated the site to 6.3.5000 same result.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi,

The problem is caused by a bug in Sitefinity. Thank you for reporting it. You could find the bug description in our Feedback portal on the following URL. Markus, your Telerik points have been updated.

There is not workaround at the moment. I hope that the problem will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2014 00:00

Dear Stefani

This was reported in Aug. 2013 - more then 1/2 year and 2 updates ago. Now finaly on a list for fixing. Wonder when we see it on a road map and when fixed :-/

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi,

Please excuse us for the delay of logging this problem. I completely agree with you. My colleague was not able to reproduce it and this is the reason why the forum was not updated. I have marked it as important for client and I hope that it will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed