Analyze & Export content

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:11

Analyze & Export content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

I have a client that would like his website to be translated into Hebrew.
I would like to know if your tool is capable of exporting the content to PHP/HTML/XML file(s) in order to use any CAT Tools for translation.
Can you please advise?

Best Regards
Fouad

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi,

Im having the same problems, if you found a solution please give me some advise,

Denis

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Fouad,

Currently there is no such tool or functionality available within Sitefinity. I know that there are some ideas to implement this in future versions, but for now there is no such option available.

Of course with help of the API you could write your own logic to export content to e.g. XML or whatever format.

If you need any help with this, maybe I can be of service. This is something in my own interest too.

Best regards,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2014 00:00

Hi Daniel,

You are right that currently we do not provide this functionality. I just wanted to let you know that we have logged it in our system as a feature request on the following link where you can vote to increase its priority and subscribe to receive notifications for it including new comments, votes, status changes.

You can also take a look at the following forum post where the issue has been discussed.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed