Template for EventExportWidget

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:53

Template for EventExportWidget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi,

Where can I find the template for the EventExportWidget?
I need to translate a title inside this widget, but apparently the title 'Add Event to:' is hard coded, because I can't find it inside the resource classes and it isn't mentioned inside the code for this widget.

It should be this template:

Telerik.Sitefinity.Resources.Templates.Backend.Events.EventExporterWidget.ascx

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Daniel,

The template is available in the SDK installation folder -> Content -> Resources - WidgetTemplates.zip. However the value that you need to change is not hard coded and it can be changed from Administration->Labels & messages. Click on the Event Resources on the right bar and then type in the search field Add event - see image. Note that the search field is case sensitive.

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Pavel.
I thought that too, but on my site I get no results. See the attached image.

Well, I'm going to download the SDK, or maybe manually create the label and see what happens.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Try restarting the application after making the change. Since a new resource file will be generated the project needs to reinitialize and read the modified value from it. 

Regards,
Pavel Benov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed