6.2 SP1 Thumbnail list template - only one easy possible

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:01

6.2 SP1 Thumbnail list template - only one easy possible

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Oct-2013 00:00

It seems in 6.1 there is still no option to have multiple Thumnail list templates to choose from :-(

I really would be nice if this was possible as in other widgets.

Markus

@Telerik

Can you change the title to 6.1 unless it would be true for 6.2 - but I cannot see into the future :-)

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Oct-2013 00:00

@Telerik

Anyone?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2013 00:00

@Telerik

Any plans here?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

We have already PITS item about this. I have also increased the priority of this feature.
Note that, when planning for releases, we are always going through the feature requests in  PITS and taking decision based on votes.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Oct-2013 00:00

Yeah that PITS is from May 2011, more then two years old. And as usual I do not believe that getting 30 more votes would help getting this fixed or done - otherwise we would have had a recycle bin a long time ago.

I just keep asking about ever 6-12 month or 4-5 major releases. Maybe I annoy someone at Telerik enough to get it done.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Markus,

As I mentioned I`ve risen the priority of this problem. I will also speak with our senior developers to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed