Member Function Enquiry

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:14

Member Function Enquiry

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Oct-2013 00:00

Hi.
I am new to the development of Sitefinity.

I am currently using Sitefinity v6.0 and would like to know if there is any out-of-the-box component for an User Admin to view a list of all public registered users and can carry out the function to delete users & edit user profile without logging in the the actual Sitefinity Admin Console.

I have tried to assign a new role with "User Management" function only but the problem is that the user logging in with this new role can also view other "Admin Users" in the Admin Console. So, is there any way to restrict the a role to view only a specific group of users?

Thank you very much.

Evan

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Evan,

You can manage and modify users using Sitefinity API. You can find detailed information about this in the following link from our documentation.

Users

You can also check the articles from the link below which could be very helpful to get familiar with the permissions and roles in Sitefinity.

Users, roles, and permissions

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed