Pages missing after activation

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 03:56

Pages missing after activation

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2013 00:00

I had a web portal developed by a third party.  They used a trial version of sitefinity. When I tried to open it today I got an error page saying the trial period had expired.  I activated the site using my license file.  It then displayed a page saying that I needed to log in and create my first page.  How do I get the pages back?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Oct-2013 00:00

Do you have access to the SQL database. I so confirm that there are pages in the sfPages table. 

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Oct-2013 00:00

Dear SteveH

a) sure you are connecting to the right database App_Data/Sitefintiy/Configuration/DataConfig.config
b) if yes sure the 3rd party moved stuff from development to production

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Steve,

Your pages are not deleted after the expiration of your trial period. As mentioned, can you check the database connection and look in Management Studio under sf_page_node table for your page (screenshot).

If you keep having troubles finding your pages, can you open a support ticket to further investigate the problem?

Regards,
Vassil Vassilev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed