Does anyone have SharePoint Connector working with domain lo

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:02

Does anyone have SharePoint Connector working with domain login?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Oct-2013 00:00

Just wondering if anyone has had success getting the SharePoint Connector working with SharePoint requiring a domain account to login? There is no field in the SharePoint Connector config to supply a domain. I've tried setting the Connector user name to <domain>\<user>, but every time I try to query for lists, I get "invalid user name or password".

I've used Wireshark to look at the requests and see what credentials the Connector module is passing. According to Wireshark it is not providing a domain (I can't see the user account name it is using). So I'm not sure what credentials it is using.

My SharePoint system is setup to use integrated windows authentication, Negotiate/Kerberos and allows fallback to NTLM.

I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten it working on a SharePoint system with a domain login.

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Nov-2013 00:00

Hi Jeff,

We have replyed in the ticket you have opened for this problem.

Regards,
Georgi Mateev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed