Add module type back in Content

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:57

Add module type back in Content

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello, accidentally i deleted the page created automatically by SF when a module type is created using Module Builder. I have a print wich explain better.
Is there a way to add that page back?
Delete and recreate the module is not an option, is not possible because an error occure when i want to delete the module.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Nov-2013 00:00

Hello Liviu,
Thank you for contacting our support service.

Unfortunately there is no way to recreate the page from the backend UI, due to a bug in Sitefinity that causes dynamic modules to be unable to uninstall. We are currently working on a fix for that. The alternative remains exporting, deleting and then importing the module.

Thus the error you receive upon deletion is to be resolved in order to get the backend page back. I believe the fastest way this can be done is if you send me the solution so I can test it on my machine.
I have set the following FTP:
------------------------------------------
Preferably FTP client transfer mode should be set to Active.
You can use Explicit FTP over TLS if you need to secure your connection.
URL: ftpeu.telerik.com or IP address: 82.103.64.22
Username: LiviuPopovici
Password: Rm]Tr7GuP]w
------------------------------------------
Please keep in mind that the user account will expire in 15 days and all the files in the client folder will be deleted in 15 days.

Send me your entire solution along with a database backup. Contact me once the upload completes so I can start working on it.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed