Inject/Integrate default workflow to custom module

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:37

Inject/Integrate default workflow to custom module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi,

I want to inject/integrate default workflow of Sitefinity 6.2 to custom module. For example, I use Locations Module, I now create default workflow in Sitefinity and I want this Locations Module use this workflow as module News.

Pls show me the guide.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi,

All custom modules built with the Module Builder can be part of the built-in workflow process.

For instance, I've built a custom module called Books and it automatically appears in the Define Workflow screen:

Have you tried that?

Regards,
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2013 00:00

Hi Veselin Vasilev,

Thanks for your answer. But I created new custom module not by Module Builder. I created new custom module following your Locations module sample in SDK. So that with this way, how can I use workflow on this module.

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Dec-2013 00:00

Hello,

I think that if there is no reason for not using the Module Builder then you should use it - just go to Administration > Module Builder and create the custom module by yourself. 

It will be integrated with the workflow process without any extra development from your side. 

Please try that and let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Veselin Vasilev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed