Labels & Messages - "Full story" News Label no

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:59

Labels & Messages - "Full story" News Label not changing...

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi,

I have changed "FullStory" text  in labels& messages but it is not changed ? Can anyone tell me what is the problem?

Regards
mansoor

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jan-2014 00:00

Where are you needing it to change?  Have you looked at the Widget Template?  I'm a bit confused, can you explain further?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi,
I have changed the "FullStory" text for the NewsResourse in Lables&Messaging  but it is not updated..when i go back my news widget i have chosen "title,dates and summary" template then the "FullStory" text is not changed ?

Can you please what is the problem.

-mansoor

Sorry mate, you'll need to post the Widget Template code here for me to be of any use to you.

Hi,

there is no code written ,find the attached screenshots you will get idea. 

-mansoor

Sure, I can see what you're saying.  To help further, please paste the Widget Template code.

To get this:

• go to the backend page: /Sitefinity/Design/ControlTemplates
  • Search for the "Titles, Dates and Summaries" widget template you're using
  • click it to edit, and paste the result here (formatted as code) - for example:
<%@ Control Language="C#" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="telerik" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI" Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="sf" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI" Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="sf" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.ContentUI" Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="sf" Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.PublicControls.BrowseAndEdit"
    Assembly="Telerik.Sitefinity" %>
<%@ Import Namespace="Telerik.Sitefinity" %>
<%@ Import Namespace="Websilk.Sitefinity" %>

<telerik:RadListView ID="SingleItemContainer" ItemPlaceholderID="ItemContainer" AllowPaging="False"
    runat="server" EnableEmbeddedSkins="false" EnableEmbeddedBaseStylesheet="false">
    <layouttemplate>
        <div class="event--detail" data-control="23b" data-oob>
            <%-- <div class="sfeventLinksWrp">
                <sf:MasterViewHyperLink class="sfeventBack" Te

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello guys,

@Mansoor
There is no problem to change the desired label from Labels&Messages, but you have to be sure that the application is restarted after this in order the changes to take effect. Please check the following video:

http://screencast.com/t/ChpOjwB9q

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed