Hi All,
i'm using  "Sitefinity 6.2 Enterprise Edition Build 6.2.4910.0" 
I'm facing problem with Sitefinity Default contorls , its not visible to me
please chek these links here and here

Thanks in Advance,
Excuse my bad English!

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for contacting us. I've reviewed your ticket(s) and to be honest I've never seen or heard of this behavior before. This leads me to believe that there was either a glitch during the installation or there is some environmental issue. Here's what I would suggest:

1. Please send us the specifics of your environments. We need to know things like what IIS, OS, DB and .Net Framework you are using. You can review the sys reqs for Sitefinity in the below link if you haven't already. 

System requirements

Also can you verify whether you are running your Sitefinity instance as a localhost project via IIS, or straight from Visual Studio?

2. Completely uninstall Sitefinity from your computer. Then login to your sitefinity account  and download the latest 6.3 installation package. Re-install Sitefinity and see if that clears up the issue.

Regards,
David C
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed