Custom RadMenu Top Items Hidden on Hover

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:48

Custom RadMenu Top Items Hidden on Hover

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2014 00:00

We inherited a 3.7 site that we have migrated (mostly) successfully to 6.1.  The only issue I'm having is with the main Radmenu; which I have never used before, so am at a bit of a loss.

Using the example here as a comparison: http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/menu/examples/functionality/overlay/defaultcs.aspx?#qsf-demo-source, the menu seems to be created properly, however whenever I hover over the top level items, (the rmRootGroup LIs) they 'disappear'.  ( They are hidden - if I use firebug to manually change the element.style to 'display:block', then I can get the element to show).

I have attached 4 pngs to help clarify. The "HovDemo' files are from the linked telerik demo. The HovMig files are from my migrated site.

Almost feels like a CSS issue, but I have the original CSS and that doesn't change the behavior.  Any thoughts?

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Stephen,

This issue does indeed seem like a css related one. In my view if you are able to correct the behavior in FireBug, than it can be corrected using Sitefinity's css widget as well. If you override the rmRootGroup LIs styles there I believe the problem will no longer be present.

Additionally I can recommend you open a support ticket if this persists so me and my team can go through your code and investigate the issue in further detail.

Regards,
Ivan D. Dimitrov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Jan-2014 00:00

Thanks Ivan, will give it a try. If the css widget doesn't work, I'll get our client's account information to open a ticket.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Feb-2014 00:00

For anyone else that might stumble on this sort of problem, here was the issue:

www.telerik.com/.../missing-menu-separators-with-q3-2013

This thread is closed