Forms Notification enable/template

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:13

Forms Notification enable/template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2014 00:00

After I have not received my submitted forms to the emails addresses given in settings I went to see if I had to set something in Admin - Settings

a) it seems I need to anable notifications for forms
b) it seems other then this KB (which has a ton of spam comments)
 www.sitefinity.com/.../changing-the-default-template-of-email-notifications-for-forms-responses

There does not seem to be an UI to edit the template. Is that somewhere in the works or on PITS (TeamPuls)?

Markus

PS: Wondering if a restart is needed of the app to finaly get the mails?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

In our latest version Sitefinity 6.3 there is an issue with forms notifications, and we are already working in order to resolve it. Excuse us for the inconvenience. You could workaround this issue by creating a second form. You will need to subscribe to this new Form, and discard the first one.

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2014 00:00

Dear Junior

Can you tell meh what the problem is, because I started getting notifications.

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,
It is a bug actually. It is reported here:

http://feedback.telerik.com/Project/153/Feedback/Details/101406-forms-sitefinity-6-3-forms-doesnt-send-email-notification-for-the-first-created

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

This is a quick follow up to inform you that the bug is already fixed in the latest Sitefinity version (Sitefinity 6.3.5014 version notes).

You can download it from your account in Products & Subscriptions -> Latest Internal Builds -> Select Sitefinity.

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

This thread is closed