Shopping Cart Customizing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:01

Shopping Cart Customizing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2014 00:00

I am currently playing around with the Shopping Cart widget and have noticed a few things... I want to have multiple Update Cart buttons along with multiple Continue Shopping and Checkout buttons (one at the bottom and one at top of each. When i try to do this it will allow me to have two as long as i have two ID names but when i change the ID names of these the one that is the new name does not do what it is supposed to do anymore. 

Also with the coupon code i want the text box to auto display instead of having to click a link to show it. i have no seen this so far. I want to also not display all the extra stuff to go along with the coupon code like all the discount info just want it to show a subtotal with discounts.
 and a link next to the coupon entry box to delete used code.

I included a mockup for the look that i am going for if someone can point me in the right direction

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2014 00:00

Hello Ian,

Such functionality, to have two shopping carts is not supported build-in.

In order to set coupon code open, you could do it in your css by adding for example:

.sfCouponEntryField, .sfCouponEntryFieldHidden
  display: block !important;

The hiding of the information that you do not need you could use also the css by hiding the container you do not need (You could hide the class 'sfShoppingCartDiscountList').

All the changes you want could edit the template under: Design > Widget Templates > Shopping Cart.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed