Multi-level approval workflow possible?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:48

Multi-level approval workflow possible?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2014 00:00

I need further levels of approval for publishing of content but it seems that the maximum number of approval stages is 2 (I need 5 or 6).  Is there a way to do this and if so how?  I assume I would need to create some custom c# code?

Thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello Damo.

Yes it is possible to have more then 2 steps approval. 

The documentation for creation of custom workflow is here  www.sitefinity.com/.../custom-workflow please keep in mind that the custom workflow is not included in all licenses so if you decide to make a custom workflow make sure you have the right Sitefinity license.

Regards,
Nayden Gochev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Feb-2014 00:00

I there a way to set conditional workflows for different situations?  IE, one page of content would need to be approved by a specific department or individual while another page needs to be approved by someone else or by multiple people?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi Bart,

A workflow can be applied only to a content type so you have to implement such item based conditions in your custom workflow implementation.

Regards,
Georgi Mateev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed