Add Cutom Field as Colum to User List

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:42

Add Cutom Field as Colum to User List

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Feb-2014 00:00

I created a custom field for the default user profile : yearBorn. Now I want to display this as a colum in the admin view.

Is there a way to add the column in the backend (cant find it)

Admin - Advanced - ContentView - Controls - ?? UsersBlaBlaBackend - Views - View modi -  Grid - columns add.

Somenthing like that. 

Markus

PS: Is the sorting just strange because I might be multilingual -> see image.

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Thank you for your valuable information. You are right, it is not exposed as setting we can extend like in other modules. Upon your request I opened a Feature request entry in our feedback system for future implementation. You could review its description on the following URL.

I am sorry for the inconvenience it may cause.

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2014 00:00

Dear Junior

Any workaround to make it visible?

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi Markus,

Unfortunately there is no workound to make it visible. Hopefully it will be implemented in future versions.

I am sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Please feel free to get back to me if you have further questions. I will be glad to answer them.

Kind Regards,
Junior Dominguez
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed