Updating items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:37

Updating items

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Feb-2014 00:00

I have been trying to update the shopping cart to the look and feel i need for my company i got for the most part an easy fix for things such as Two Checkout and update buttons. I do not however have an easy fix for something that should be incredibly easy such as changing the word Apply on the coupon button to anything other than Apply. I looked in the Labels and Messages but came up empty. I could write custom code for such a button but it seems like someone somewhere would have made it simple to change the text...you know for ease of use and customizability...but maybe I am entirely wrong about how easy a product should be to use.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Feb-2014 00:00

Hi Ian,

The 'Apply' button label is under: Administration > Labels & Messages > OrdersResources
I have prepared a short video demonstration how you could change it. In case you did not made any changes in OrdersResources labels before - you will need to restart the application in order the changes to take effect.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed