Tag Cloud

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 00:23

Tag Cloud

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Mar-2014 00:00

I have read the posts and documentation on how to create a tag cloud for my blog.  I have set "RenderAs" = Cloud.  However, my tags still show in a bullet-ed vertical list. It is as if the tags widget is recogizing the "Cloud" attribute.  Is there any complete thorough solution for this relatively simple task?

Warm regards

Yeah they never really finished that widget :/. Could roll your own with the radtagcloud perhaps demos.telerik.com/.../defaultcs.aspx ...or override their control and actually impliment it.

Thanks Steve.  We procured Sitefinity at the recommendation of Cobalt, our CRM service provider.  Unfortunately, we do not have resources to dig in to do this ourselves.  We hoped that the product as advertised would work properly and enable us tag cloud functionality.  Hopefully, someone from Telerik can assist us in clarifying.  Thanks again for taking time to respond with options.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Joe,

This widget works fine. Please find a video demonstration of the test I have made. I just have added the respective tags on the blog posts and set:
Render as: Cloud
Content type: Telerik.Sitefinity.Blogs.Model.BlogPost

Please try this on an empty page without any custom templates, styles and scripts, in order to ensure that this do not cause the problem.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Mar-2014 00:00

Dear Svetoslav

Sure would be nice if we had a designer for these setting. I just have to come back to this page in 6 month :-)

Markus

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for pointing us of the need of such functionality. I have logged Feature request for that in our Feedback portal, where you could vote for it.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed