Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder6.3.5000.0.zip is not a valid zip

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 04:32

Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder6.3.5000.0.zip is not a valid zip file

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi guys,

I am using VS2012.While installing sitefinity module on my sitefinity project i am getting following error

---------------------------
Error occurred
Error: C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\Telerik\SitefinityThunder\ModuleCache\1.3.2.0\Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder6.3.5000.0.zip is not a valid zip file
  ZipFile::Read(): Bad signature (0x3CBFBBEF) at start of file at position 0x00000004
OK   

When i see the zip file at particular location and trying to open it I got message [either unknown format or damaged]

I have tried uninstalling and installing the extension number of time but same error.Any idea what should i do?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Mar-2014 00:00

Hello Kamran,

You can go to this folder location (C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Roaming\Telerik\SitefinityThunder\ModuleCache\1.3.2.0\Telerik.Sitefinity.Thunder6.3.5000.0.zip ) and then delete the thunder zip file. It seems that your zip file is corrupted. Let me know if you are still facing the same issue after performing the action.

Regards,
Kaloyan
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2014 00:00

If you are working in Office then make you sure that you have all access of internet and remove proxy authentication.It try this and it's working find.

This thread is closed