Search Result page not working in multi site

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:41

Search Result page not working in multi site

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2014 00:00

Hi Team,
          I have successfully converted sitefinity 5.0 to 6.3. I have created 5 different site with existing site by using Multi site management . All pages, news, generic content etc. successfully created. when i am searching content in search control, it is showing me this url without search page. 'localhost:8726/.../corporatehome and search page is not redirecting. I have drop seach control and configure with seach index and search result page correctly. but it is not working. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Pravat Sharma

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Mar-2014 00:00

Hello,

If I understand correct you are not getting results in the Search result widget, is this correct? Could you please try to reindex the search index? If this does not help I would suggest you to recreated the search index. In order to do this remove the search index from the backend, delete the search index folder from App_Data -> Sitefinity -> Search, create a new search index and reindex the search index and it is configured.

If the problem still persist please send us screenshots of all configurations you have made.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed