MVC Widget with multiple images in one field?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:35

MVC Widget with multiple images in one field?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

When using an image field in the designer of my widget, why is it I can only do it for a single image? Can we not use the multiple images/documents field like when assigning a field to a custom module? Is the only way for me to create a module with the fields I need, then use the widget to select an already created entry from the module?

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Apr-2014 00:00

Hi Ryan,

Can you please take a look at the follow forum post and see if it answers your question?

Image Selector on Custom Controls

Regards,
David C
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Apr-2014 00:00

I already came across that thread before posting this. It's a very convoluted example and beside the point as I'm trying to build all my widgets using MVC. I was assuming I'd be able to choose a multiple field and just put my backing field as a List<ContenLink[]> or List<Guid> but I'm fast finding most of this platform is not what you'd expect. I guess I was under the impression things would be more flexible

This thread is closed