Does Sitefinity 7.0 can be configured on Sql server 2014

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:30

Does Sitefinity 7.0 can be configured on Sql server 2014

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Apr-2014 00:00

Just watching cool features of sql server 2014 and as sitefinity content comes mostly from database and have already experienced a pain of slow performance (although very new to sitefinity development) i were just thinking of playing with sql server 2014 with sitefinity 7 which is relased less then a week back. But  in the www.sitefinity.com/.../system-requirements- i doesn't find sql server 2014 listed there.

Any idea will sitefinity 7.0 work it or not.if yes what will be the minimum version of sitefinity supported for sql server 2014

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Apr-2014 00:00

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have not performed official tests with SQL 2014, that is why we cannot added as supported in the documentation. However, it should be ok, as long as OpenAccess supports it. Which is valid for the 2014 q1 SP1 release:www.telerik.com/.../q1-2014-sp1. Sitefinity 7.0 uses this version, there should not be any issues.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Atanas Valchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed