Customizing backend->admin->forms->list

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 19:17

Customizing backend->admin->forms->list

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-May-2014 00:00

Currently, if a user has access to the forms, they can view forms that are not owned by them and also view the responses. I'd like to see if I can change this by permissions or roles. What would be the best way to go about this? 

Posted by Community Admin on 20-May-2014 00:00

Hello Charles,

We have identified several bugs in our Forms module one of them is:

View permissions still show the Form in the list of Forms

View permissions does not affect the result returned form the service, in other words Forms that have View explicitly denied are still visible in the list of Forms. Clicking on a Form results in YSOD.

Regarding form responses there is no permissions set available for forms responses. We have a feature request logged in our Feedback portal. You could find its description on the following URL and follow the item in order to receive notifications if the status of the feature request is changed.

There is no workaround available at the moment. Excuse us for the inconvenience. I hope that the problem will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Stefani Tacheva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed