Form Editor Route Handler

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:12

Form Editor Route Handler

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-May-2014 00:00

Hello,

I have been trying to get a custom route handler to fire on all of the designers in the back-end of Sitefinity, but I cannot seem to find an appropriate handler for the Forms designer.

I have a handler for pages and template designers (PageEditorRouteHandler and TemplateEditorRouteHandler) working successfully.

Is there any Route handler that specifically handles routing on the Forms designer? Or is there any handler that fires on the forms designer page that I could do filtering on to ensure the page is in design mode?

Also, all official documentation links relating to these handlers seem to come up as 404's, an example here

Thanks,
Clinton

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2014 00:00

Hello Clinton,

Telerik.Sitefinity.Modules.Forms.Web.FormsRouteHandler
- represent a route handler for Sitefinity's forms designer.
It has public property IsPreview which gets or sets a value indicating whether the requested page is for preview or edit mode.

About broken link - we re-generate the API reference web output with every version, and the tool may give the topics different URLs than the previous one.

Here is the correct link for all routes:
www.sitefinity.com/.../webframe.html

Hope this information helps!

Regards,
Milena
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-May-2014 00:00

Hello Milena,

Thanks for your help, that was exactly what I was looking for!

It was just kind of hard to find the FormsRouteHandler when it was in a different namespace than all of the others. Not knowing the class name also didn't help.

Cheers,
Clinton

This thread is closed